Thursday, December 21, 2017

I'm Slipping...

December 20, 2006, Rodney and I would have been married 11 years.  I did pretty good that day, until that evening.  When I went home my mind started running through things as it usually does.  I woke up the next morning and so did not want to get out of bed.  I was very upset all day and did not feel like being social or doing really anything.  I have a 3 day weekend coming up.  Joy.  3 days for my mind to mull stuff over.  I can hardly wait.  I keep looking at pictures and I cry.  I miss him more than I can ever say.  I don't think I can really be happy ever again.  A piece of me is missing.  No matter how much I try, I am still existing and not living this life.  I still see no future for me.  I am nothing.  I keep thinking about that morning again and things I should of done.  I know, wouda, coulda, shoulda.  I think I am slowly losing the fight with my depression, no matter how hard I pretend everything is ok.  No matter how much I laugh and talk to people.  I have this dark, empty void inside.  I am so tired.  Tired mentally, emotionally, and physically.  I am back to feeling like I could sleep for days.  My resolve and determination to do whats needs to be done and to continue marching on is slipping.  I am letting things like bills fall to the wayside again.  I'm back to I don't care.  I am just so tired. 

2 comments:

  1. Life gets easier and happiness will come in some other form but you will never forget. You must forgive yourself. We all wonder what we might have done differently but that doesn't help. Keep moving forward my friend. Remember baby steps:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am trying. Woke up in a better frame of mind the next morning. It's just really hard to keep moving forward sometimes.

      Delete

My Soul

My soul is cold, dark, and meaningless.  It reflects my life.