Sunday, December 3, 2017

Happiest Days?

We were sitting around a fire pit tonight.  Some of my friends and myself.  They were talking about what was the happiest days of their lives.  I never said anything, but I was doing a lot of thinking.  I think the happiest days of my life was when I was with Rodney.  I tried to think of some other times that I was happy, but for some reason they eluded me.  I know I had other happy times, I just cant seem to think of them right now.  I seem to have lost a lot of "drive" in my life if you will.  I feel I am existing in life, but not really living it right now.  I'm just along for the ride.  Going with the flow.  It has came up several times that I need to find something I'm passionate about.  I can't even enjoy the things in life I used to enjoy.  How can I find something I'm passionate about?  My life is moving forward, things are happening it it.  Things I think are for the better, but I feel numb.  I am not really happy or excited about it.  I can see that other people are excited and happy for me, but I feel like my life is not real.  Its just "there".    

1 comment:

  1. You are more than just "there". You are moving forward one step at a time. You are strong and brave. Wishing you and yours the happiest Holiday Season. Love Granny Annie

    ReplyDelete

My Soul

My soul is cold, dark, and meaningless.  It reflects my life.